Cesme-Alacati tour offers you it’s clear sea, golden beaches, bays, healing thermal resources, amazing underwater riches, sports activities, and famous nightlife; Çeşme is the pride of Izmir in tourism…
If you’re looking for a memorable getaway in Turkey, a Cesme-Alacati tour from Izmir should be at the top of your travel list. Located on the stunning Aegean coast, Cesme and Alacati are two charming towns that offer a perfect blend of history, culture, and natural beauty. Let’s dive into what makes this tour a must-do experience.
1. Scenic Drive from Izmir: Your journey begins with a picturesque drive from Izmir to Cesme-Alacati. As you leave behind the bustling city, you’ll be welcomed by the calming sight of the Aegean Sea on one side and rolling hills on the other.
2. Discover the Beaches: Cesme is famous for its clear waters and pristine beaches. Spend your days sunbathing on sandy shores or taking part in water sports like windsurfing and kitesurfing. Ilica Beach is a favorite spot known for its thermal waters, while Alacati Beach is perfect for relaxation and swimming.
3. Alacati’s Charming Streets: Alacati, a quaint town with cobbled streets, is a hidden gem of Turkey. Wander through the charming alleyways, explore boutique shops, and soak in the Mediterranean atmosphere. Don’t forget to admire the beautifully restored stone houses and bougainvillea-covered walls.
4. Savor Local Cuisine: Indulge in a gastronomic adventure by trying traditional Aegean dishes at local restaurants. Fresh seafood, mezes, and the famous “kumru” sandwich are must-tries. Pair your meal with a glass of refreshing “sakızlı” (mastic) drink for a taste of the region.
6. Alacati’s Windmills: Don’t miss the iconic windmills of Alacati, which are remnants of the town’s history. These well-preserved landmarks offer fantastic photo opportunities and a glimpse into the area’s past.
7. Cesme Castle: Explore the historical Cesme Castle, built by the Genoese in the early 14th century. It offers stunning views of the town and the sea. You can also visit the Cesme Archaeological Museum nearby to learn more about the region’s rich history.
Pick up and drop off service (Izmir hotels or Izmir any address)
Private car and driver for 8 hours
Castle Entry fee (150 TRY)
Private Beach Entry fee (starts from 250 TRY per person)
We pick-up all guests from their hotel in the morning.
With its deep blue sea, houses with bougainvillea hanging from the windows, and cobblestone pavements, Alacati is a town of tales from the 1800s. Located just 10 km away from Cesme, the town is also a spot for adrenaline lovers for being a water sports center
Free time at Cesme Town Center. Free time to Cesme Castle and Bazaar visit.
Aegean Sea of Izmir
We can give you free time for swimming at the Aegean Sea of Cesme / Izmir.
Go back to Izmir
Come back to Izmir, drop-off all guests to their hotel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Travelers can select an isolated beach at Alacati for an extra fee starting from 500 TRY per person.
- We are contacting passengers 24 hours before the departure to be sure of the place of the meeting point
What do I need to bring?
- On sunny days swimsuit, sunglasses, sun care products
- Comfortablee walking shoes
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
There are no reviews yet.